Applications for Louisville’s Mini Maker Faire Food Vendor slots are now open!
LMMF is a one-day, open-to-the-public street fair celebrating people who make things and the cool things they make.
If you want to sell food or non-alcoholic drinks for people to enjoy while at Mini Maker Faire, you are in the right place so please click here to access an application.
If you want to sell your authentically produced, one-of-a-kind, take-home-and-savor food and drink OR you want to sell non-edible products, you are a Commercial Maker.
A few helpful notes:
- LMMF will take place in the 600, 700, and 800 blocks of West Main Street, Louisville’s Museum Row
- The food vendor space rental is $150
- We anticipate 10,000 attendees, including many families
- We will limit the number of food and drink vendors to ensure a variety of offerings, so sign up soon since space is limited!
Some more detailed info:
- The street will be closed from 8 pm Friday, September 9 until 10 pm Saturday, September 10 and activities will be staged 11 am until 6 pm Saturday, September 10.
- Set up must be complete by 10 am and breakdown complete by 10 pm on Saturday, September 10. Vendors will have vehicle access to their spots before 10 am and after 6:30 pm
- We will have electricity on site so if you don’t have a generator, please let us know your requirements in your application
- We are planning a centralized food court
- General security is being provided by LMMF but we cannot be responsible for stolen or ruined items.
- The fee covers space, the event permit and electricity as needed. Fees are due with your contract. Vendors are responsible for all other permits (personal conveyance and health permit), equipment, signage, trash receptacles and anything else you might want to have on hand for a successful day.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org